Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives

Categories

WPBakery Visual Composer Download Update

Need a Customization? Forums DonateNow WP theme WPBakery Visual Composer Download Update

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  primus 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

primus

Is there any way you can provide us with a download link to the Visual Composer latest update on this support forum?

6 updates have been already released some of which are VERY needed by many.

Thank you

MB Support

Hi,

Updates comes out this week!

Justin Boston

I just downloaded the MedicalDoctor theme and all files from Themeforest and the WPBakery Visual Composer is still showing version 4.1.2. When, exactly, is this update coming out? It’s now July 2. Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Justin Boston

Hey cchipster
    Looks like your other post got deleted. The one about updating and deleting the older WP Bakery. What I do is unzip the js_composer and FTP it to my plugins directory and overwrite everything. Then I refresh the plugins page. You can try deactivating the plugin first, but I think it adds lib files and directories to the uploads directory. Very strange plugin. I personally find it a horrible plugin but I don’t want my site hacked because someone got in through an unpatched security hole! Deactivating it gives me error messages on the theme page. Very frustrating. Essential grids is worthless too.

MB Support

1. Upload new theme version

2. Delete old VisualComposer installation

3. Install and activate new VisualComposer plugin from Appearance/Install Plugins!

primus

THIS DOES NOT WORK!!!

I have contacted WPBakery Visual Composer developers and they offered 2 options:
    1 – buy the plugin from them
    2 – You make the plugin available to us via download

If you can’t keep up with the updates of the plugins you’ve implemented in your themes just set download links to them!
    LayerSlider next update is almost ready for release (beta already out)

If you don’t provide the due updates and support I will ask for a refund!!!

Please – Deliver what you advertise…..

MB Support

Hi,

Download VC plugin latest version: http://cl.ly/3e0r2O1o1M1e

primus

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.