Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives

Categories

Forum not active

Need a Customization? Forums DonateNow WP theme Forum not active

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MB Support 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

virtualbartek

Is this forum active? How does one receive support for this theme as I have no response on my previous posts. sigh…

ilovelife

So tiring to wait like this! No one is here to help indeed.

virtualbartek

Not what you would expect after paying $50 for a product. .shame.

kurson

Looks like I’m not the only one waiting on an AWOL theme developer.

ilovelife

AWOL? What does it mean?

virtualbartek

Hello Bartek,

Thank you for your message to Envato Support. While we do encourage authors to provide free support (and so to generate better sales for themselves), the reality is that authors are not required to provide support and it is their choice to do so.

It looks like the author will answer questions via he contact form on their profile, but he’s on holidays till 21.08.2013 – http://themeforest.net/user/madza#contact

You can always try asking your question on the forums?

http://themeforest.net/forums

There are always some members who are willing to give buyers a hand. I hope that this helps at least in some manner, if you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm Regards,
    Richard

virtualbartek

AWOL is when a soldier runs away from his post….which actually may be the key…he seems to be on vacation. That’s allowed although some communication would be helpful. I won’t be buying anything from Envato anymore, that’s for sure.

ilovelife

Oh I see, thanks for the explanation. So funny that message from Envato, I received exactly the same message, word for word! What a crappy customer service, they just copy/paste and click send!

arzasa

What a crappy customer service, they just copy/paste and click send!

Most businesses use Canned Answers, stops the agents writing the same thing over and over wasting time, adding spelling mistakes or variations that aren’t company policy.

🙂

MB Support

I am so sorry for this! But now I am fully back!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.